Friday, April 17, 2009

Teton Valley definition of Spring!!

Everywhere else in the world, Spring is defined as the beautiful transition from snow covered grounds to green grass, usually takes the course of FLOWERS-BIRDS-GRASS-SUNSHINE-SHORTS-LAUGHING. Here in Teton Valley, we have a completely different definition for Spring- MUD-SNOW-MUD-HAIL-SLEET-RAIN-SNOW-BOOTS-CRYING is the usually course our Spring takes. Lovely huh!

Spring is the only season when I find myself dreaming about living somewhere else. Until Summer comes then I definitely want to be living in the Valley again. But as of right now, I would love to escape to a place where the Sun actually exists and the mud isn't soggy and slippery! I am not asking for much!

I want to thank my amazing and talented sister, serenity for making this amazing background for me! Love ya dork!


1 comment:

  1. I love you Annie, you gotta have faith Spring will come, and then one day it will be here, and the next day it will be summer! LOL

    ReplyDelete